Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email Image Map

March 10, 2017

Ready for Spring?

Did anyone else raise their hand? I raised both of mine! Of course being from the south I know that March can be bi polar. One day it is 75 degrees and the next they are calling for a freeze warning. So to make myself feel better, I have my St. Patrick's Day themed math centers up and going. I love March because it means that Spring is truly just around the corner. If you need something for your earlier finishers, check out our March Mystery Picture pack. When my little smarties finish early, I like to challenge them by having them use cubes to cover the picture. It's great for those fine motor skills and gives them more practice with the 100 chart.


Get these in our TPT Store


No comments:

Post a Comment