Teachers Pay Teachers Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email Image Map

October 12, 2015

Getting in to the Groove!

WE have been in school for 35 days now and finally, finally, finally I feel like I am getting my groove back. I have a challenging class this year and it has been tough finding what works with this group. I told my sister I didn't know if they were really better or I have just gotten used to them! Either way I am happier now and feel less stressed. It's just been one of those years, plus add on starting our blog and TPT adventure and sending my oldest off to college has been enough stress but I feel like I am finally learning to balance things at school and home. Super excited about being the featured teacher last week with my first grade TPT peeps! I am looking forward to blogging about about some great first grade teachers and authors over the next weeks and grabbing some great freebies too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment